Effective learning and teaching across years 0-3 in an ILE
We have invited experienced teachers who design effective programmes for their learners to share 'how' they are engaging every learner within their ILE - what works - what doesn't - why was that - what can you share that will help others??
Some key areas they'll be talking about include
- Strategies, systems and processes for working collaboratively
- How to deliver an effective numeracy and literacy programme in an ILE
- What is the feedback from students (and parents) currently working in an ILE
- Ideas for managing challenging behaviours in an ILE
- Ideas for engaging parents and whānau within an ILE
In this forum, you will get a chance to dig deep with colleagues and delve into specific areas of interest.
Additional focus year forums will be held on