The DigiAwards educator workshop supports the development of student entries into the 2018 Canterbury DigiAwards. It will focus on:
- practical ways to support student led DigiAwards entries
- enhancing student collaboration
- exploring resources to use with your students
- the opportunity to share ideas
- a chance to ask questions.
This workshop is open to all Canterbury teachers and teaching assistants. A light morning tea will be provided.
You are welcome to bring your own snacks. You can also bring devices such as laptops, or tablets; but this is not essential.
Registration for this workshop will close on April 10 2018. We will notify you about your placement.