We are continuing to grow our learning commujnity together from our amazing day at the Russley golf course
Our goal is to “harness the power of change within Technology education to ensure that our tamariki are equipped for their future not our past”
Light freshments will be provided
1-3pm Curriculum Leaders (centre leads, DP and tumuaki)
- Conversations around coherent and inclusive curriculum design
- How to plan strategically for your local Technology curriculum
3:30pm - 5:30pm - ALL year 7&8 Technology Community welcome
Building on this groups feedback from previous CoP, we will:
- Continue conversations for schools/communities to grow equity for all our ākonga
- Sharing together in strategies to promote student voice and agency
- Time to learn with and from each other in your practice
To register for session #1 CLICK HERE
To register for session #2 CLICK HERE
You are more than welcome to attend both sessions for the afternoon. Please just complete both registrations to do this.
We are really looking forward to seeing you all again soon.