The Wellbeing Community of Practice (CoP) supports all schools/Kāhui Ako in developing systematic wellbeing strategies.
The CoP involves four hui (Terms 1-4) focused on strategic action back in your school, Kura or Kāhui Ako.
In 2022 the COP is open to all schools, kura and kahui ako across Waitaha.
- To create opportunities for leaders and teachers to develop, implement and embed their wellbeing focus co-constructed with whānau and tamariki.
- To share emerging innovative practice between schools and Kāhui Ako in order to support, challenge and provoke ongoing transformation across the education sector in Canterbury.
- The Wellbeing CoP supports schools and teams who are at different places on their “wellbeing journey”. For some, it may be the very beginning, whilst others may bring considerable experience with programmes already in place.
- In 2022 we are excited to be offering the Wellbeing CoP to all schools, Kura and Kāhui Ako across Canterbury.
- Teams of 2 - 4 staff (requiring one senior leader) from across the sector, Kāhui Ako are invited to register for this full-year Wellbeing CoP.
Term 1: 21 March
Term 2: 14 June
Term 3: 15 September
- 4 November - Primary planning
- 15 November - Secondary planning